Major Donors have the potential to play a very special role in improving the quality of life for residents of Shalom Village. Donors of $1,000 or more help to fulfill a great challenge – the funding of equipment and activities that are not otherwise funded by provincial government. Gifts at this level show that you care deeply and are willing to set an encouraging example for others in supporting Shalom Village. Most importantly, it has a truly significant impact on the life of residents.
As a leadership donor you may choose where you would like to direct your gift, and we ask you to consider designating it toward those areas of greatest need in 2015.
WE NEED YOUR HELP NOW in these areas:
- Renovations – Shalom Village is undertaking a comprehensive program of renovations on its original buildings which were built in 1990. The upgrades include:
- Long Term Care Resident bathrooms
- New spa showers for Long Term Care
- New configuration and flooring in all Long Term Care dining rooms
- New furniture for apartment lounges
- Endowment – A gift to the Endowment will continue to provide support for Shalom Village’s programs and activities into the future. The principle of an endowed gift is invested and only the income generated by the investments is disbursed, in perpetuity or for a set period of time.
(Click on the links below to find out more about each of these priority funding opportunities!)
- Support for the Shalom Village Hustle for Health, and the Ladies Auxiliary Tea
- Community Centre
- Chai Club Membership
To show your support, please contact the Foundation Office at 905-529-1613 ext. 264